Guidelines for Contributors
Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences is a biannual publication of Abasyn University. The journal is a dedicated publication for scholarly work in the field of business and management, and covers areas of marketing, human resource management, finance, entrepreneurship, business ethics, administration, corporate governance, organizational behavior and IT in business.
Guidelines for Authors
- Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences invites the following types of contributions.
- Research Papers
- Case Studies and Discussion Papers
- Literature Reviews
- Manuscripts should be submitted to the Editor/Deputy Editor or on the website of Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences.
- Text should be double spaced with normal margins.
- All figures and tables should be placed within the text, with clear numbering for tables and figures.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the following information.
- Title of the Paper
- The Name(s), affiliations(s) of the author(s) and Email Address
- The Second Page shall contain the Abstract not exceeding 300 words and a maximum of 5 keywords.
- Manuscripts shall only contain references cited in the text.
- The research paper shall follow proper APA 6th Edition Guidelines, The guidelines shall be followed both for the text and references at the end of the Paper. Detailed Guidelines for APA are available on the Journal Website (http://ajss.abasyn.edu.pk).
- It is assumed that the paper submitted is an original unpublished work and it has not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The articles submitted will be checked for Plagiarism.
- Initially the article will be reviewed internally, after initial review the article will be sent for review to external referees. Papers will be reviewed through anonymous peer reviews.
Submission of papers
For online submission
|Format||All files should be submitted as a Word document|
|Article Length||Articles should be between 3000 and 5000 words in length.|
|Article Title||A title of not more than eight words should be provided.|